Categories
Court action

Jan 29, 2019: Who first proposed Mary Werner, wife of the Mayor of Shavano Park, to be the professional guardian of Charlie Thrash?

January 29, 2019: Who first proposed Mary Werner, wife of the Mayor of Shavano Park, to be the professional guardian of Charlie Thrash?

That would be Bill Leighner, Esq., attorney with Cavaretta, Leighner, Katona and Andersen — Major Players in the Bexar County Probate Court racket — who first proposed Professional Guardian Mary Werner, wife of the Mayor of Shavano Park, where Charlie Thrash used to live & own an $800,000+ home that he shared with his common-law wife, Laura Martinez, to be Guardian of Charlie Thrash.

To legally accomplish this goal, attorney Bill Leighner, representing Tonya Barina, claimed to primarily relying on Texas Estates Code Section 1104.102 which talks about who has preference in being appointed guardianship.

But what Bill Leighner actually did, to remove the Charlie’s guardianship from Charlie’s common-law wife, Laura Martinez, was that Leighner lied to the court, introducing unfounded rumors to Judge Kazen, who couldn’t be bothered to read any of the previous court transcripts to discern the truth for himself, while Leighner accused Laura Martinez, without any evidence or facts, of being the cause of Charlie’s guardianship.

Thus began what would become a crescendo of mounting yells calling for punishment of Laura (and her daughter Brittany, and their attorney Phil Ross) from lawyers at CKL-Lawyers.com, representing Charlie’s estranged grand-niece, Tonya Barina — who had never met her grand-uncle until Nov 15, 2018 — the day Tonya threw her wealthy grand-uncle into the maws of guardianship, so Tonya Barina could be awarded control of Charlie’s estimated $3,000,000 of assets.

In a completely, greed-based, self-interested move, Tonya Barina consigned her formerly-weathy uncle, Charlie Thrash, to isolation, poverty, and removal of everything he had ever known from his life. But the joke is ultimately on Tonya Barina, because all she has become is a little errand boy for the lawyers to whip, anytime they need to make more money from Charlie’s estate, because Tonya Barina is only entitled to 5% of her Ward’s income and assets, which leaves 95%, or $2,850,000 for Mary Werner, and the lawyers to divide up between themselves.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.